Mga Pahina

Martes, Marso 21, 2017

As sweet as a Honey

"Sweetheart", "Baby", "Love"& "Mahal" are the usual endearments that boyfriends and girlfriends call each other to represent their relationship. Some even use names of foods like "Honey", "Sugarpie" and even "Muffin". Last month, I saw a fastfood inspired gift created by a girl for her special guy. Being amazed and inspired by her creativity, I tried making a simple food-inspired (preferably sweet) gift for my guy.


So here it is:



Tada!! A honey jar inspired gift made of small mason jar with around 30 pieces of  puns/sweet things and funny jokes inside. I bought the small mason jar at divisoria (around PHP30-40 each) and its size is just about 3 inches tall & 2 inches diameter waaaaay last year and found no use of it until I made this.  It is twice smaller than a regular mason jar in the supermarket and I find this really cute.

I added a label made from white folder cutout (all of it is handwritten 'cuz I don't have my printer with me then). Also added a back label that says "Nutrition Facts" for a more realistic "Honey Jar". This one is a printable label from NellieBellie:


With a Yellow Felt paper, I created a honeycomb inspired Hexagons with some puns/jokes inside. These are inspired by puns and jokes I randomly saw online.


Examples include:
  • TEA ka ba? Tinamaan nakasi ako eh.
  • ayoko na nang MATH. Kasi, Math gusto kita.
  • alam ko na bakitmo ako sini-SEEN. Kasi may pagtingin ka sa akin.
I even added personal stuffs that is related to his field/course:
  • Akala ko Bangko lang may INTEREST. Pati pala ikaw! Love interest.


The Inspiration:
Honeycombs

For the design, I added a ribbon and a cutout of a bee. Enclosed it in a small box to add the sense of surprise to the reciever.

Honey Jar


Handmade box with a small charm and ribbon





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento