Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Marso 30, 2016

Hi

Welcome to my page! here I will be sharing some of my gift ideas for your loved ones to give during special occassions.

This blog would include tutorials, D-I-Y guides for customized gifts and Inspiration for future projects to give your boyfriends, girlfriends, sweethearts, best friends, parents and your loved ones on every special occassion. (no need of making them drink actual love potions to keep them in love with you) *winks*

The aim of this page is to share some knowledge and help everyone think of the perfect gift for their loved ones to keep their relationship healthy and last longer

Hence the name D-I-Y Gayuma.
Gayuma in filipino is a love potion which aims to make someone fall in love.

I'm really excited to share all of my ideas!

Lovelots, C2

Ps. You could like my Facebook page and follow me for updates and other cool stuffs

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento